- Your assets/resources (physical, monetary or human) are, in varying degrees, exposed to risks of loss, damage or injury.
- Your inability to identify risks correctly and determine appropriate insurance solutions.
- The very technical nature of insurance creates a knowledge gap. You may get minimum cover at maximum cost.
- Having put insurance in place, the wordings/clauses/tiny prints in policy documents may not be clearly understood/ interpreted by you.
- In event of claims, you may not get settled on a timely or equitable basis where insurance is done directly with the insurer.
- Lack of regular/periodic review of insurance programmes.
how can we help you?
justice is the insurance which we have on our lives and property. Obedience is the premium which we pay for it.